From our Yamato Technology Center in Wisconsin, we provide parts, training, 24-hour emergency response service and preventative maintenance programs for all generations of Yamato weighers with regionally-based technicians throughout North America. Bilingual training programs are available at your facility or at the Yamato Technology Center. We also provide ethernet-based troubleshooting and after-hours telephone support.
At the Yamato Technology Center, we utilize high speed camera technology for product testing and performance analysis. The center is equipped with several mezzanines and can accommodate a wide variety of VFFS machines. In this climate-controlled high-tech facility, we offer hands-on training, product testing and evaluation with packaging machines.
Services and Training Features
- Total cost of ownership program.
- Regionally-based, factory-trained technicians throughout North America offering preventative maintenance programs.
- Customized on-site operator, maintenance, sanitation procedure and plant engineering training programs.
- Service Contracts for scheduled technician visits for training updates, machine inspection and system audits.
- Emergency Response Team.
- After-hours telephone service and troubleshooting.