What’s going on at EXPO PACK MÉXICO 2020? For one, Yamato will be there! Read on to find out why we exhibit at EXPO PACK MÉXICO, top features of the EXPO and reasons YOU should attend EXPO PACK MÉXICO 2020.
Attendee registration is open for the event (June 2-5, 2020, Expo Santa Fe México), the largest packaging and processing event in Latin America. “Exhibitors of the nearly sold-out event will showcase the latest solutions in machinery, materials, packaging and other related goods and services as well as sustainable solutions.” In addition, the event offers 20,000+ attendees access to 1,000+ exhibitors from 20+ countries, with 220,000 square feet of exhibit space.
4 Reasons Yamato EXHIBITS AT EXPO PACK MÉXICO 2020
- First, you want to reach vast market sectors: 20,000+ visitors from 30+ vertical markets attend from the industry. Exhibiting will accomplish critical goals in less time and at a lower cost than traditional sales calls.
- Next, you can connect with Decision Makers: 70% of attendees are final decision-makers/have influence in the buying decision. One of four are owners/CEOs with buying power, eager to make connections.
- Then, gain exposure in Latin America: EXPO PACK Mexico 2020 will be the largest packaging and processing event in Latin America, the 5th largest packaging market in the world.
- Finally, develop leads: 92% of 2018 exhibitors expected to sell products/services as a result of participating in the show.
Top 5 Features of EXPO PACK Mexico
- First, enjoy EXPO PACK Keynotes: World-class keynotes hosted by key players in the packaging and processing industry. EXPO PACK Keynotes will deliver world-class presentations discussing sustainability, the current state of the industry and more. Keynote sessions begin one hour before the show opens each day and are free of charge to EXPO PACK México attendees and exhibitors.
- Then, dig into the first Packaging and Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN) event outside of the United States. Hear from and get inspired by women who have excelled in the industry, organized by Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN). The PPWLN event will “provide an information-sharing and networking opportunity to recruit, retain and advance women’s careers in packaging and processing.”
- Next, show up to the showcase of Packaging Innovations. This showcase is a favorite from PACK EXPO to EXPO PACK that highlights top packaging designs from around the globe.
- EXPO PACK Verde: Support and promote sustainable packaging and processing technology.
- Finally, visit the Innovation Stage. Stay on the cutting edge with the latest breakthroughs, trends and best practices on display at the Innovation Stage. Free 30-minute educational seminars each day on the show floor.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend EXPO PACK MEXICO 2020
- Discover packaging and processing technologies from over 1,000 exhibitors who serve essentially every vertical market.
- Then, expand your global knowledge of the packaging and processing industry by visiting exhibitors from over 20 countries.
- Next, stay ahead of your competitors by attending show-floor education sessions highlighting the latest in technology and consumer trends.
- See machinery in action to visualize the best solution for your challenges.
- Finally, broaden your industry network, share ideas and mingle with 23,000 fellow visitors.
Register now for EXPO PACK Mexico 2020! “Exhibitors of the nearly sold-out event will showcase the latest solutions in machinery, materials, packaging and other related goods and services as well as sustainable solutions.” Secure your spot today and be sure to stop by Yamato‘s exhibit space.