Proper control of product feed to the top cone is a critical element in the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of a combination weigher. A well engineered vibratory infeed is the solution to optimum product control.
Yamato Corporation manufactures a wide range of vibratory infeeds to handle most applications:
- 12″ wide pan with 8″ circular output to optimize product distribution is perfect for high volume applications in both frozen and dry products
- 8″ wide pan with product direction control is ideal for Sigma Compact and Alpha high speed, low target weight applications
- Fines removal in pan with either fixed plate or changeable plates to handle different product requirements
- Pan and hopper materials in flat, standard 6WL embossed, or special “sharkskin” embossed
- 304SS or 316SS for highly corrosive products
- Special two-lane, two-component design with pivoting discharge funnels to perfectly place product in blending applications
- Standard or low-profile hoppers with product flow control gate
- Adjustable dual position photo eye level sensor to control feed from distribution system
- Open frame design for easy sanitation
Integrated controller into the operator touch screen AICC-SE on Sigma, Sigma Compact, and Frontier weighers. Alpha weighers use an external controller.